How do I Charge and Swap the Battery?
1) Using the screwdriver attached to your remote, remove the two screws on top of your Hunter Board's deck.
2) Place a finger in the holes under your deck and push the battery to remove it.
3) Connect the battery to the charger.
4) Once charged, unplug it from the charger, drop it in the deck.
5) Insert the screws in place with your remote's screwdriver.
6) You're good to go 🔋⚡.
BATTERY SAFETY MANUAL
For your protection, please read this completely before using the battery and charger.
1) Connect the battery charger directly to a power source. Never use extension cords.
2) Avoid reverse charging.
3) Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries, as they can overheat and break.
4) The charger is not intended to charge automobile batteries.
5) The charger is designed for indoor use only. Do not expose it to rain or snow.
6) Misuse of other types of batteries may burst to cause personal injury and damage.
7) Do not incinerate, disassemble, or short circuit batteries.
8) If the performance of the battery decrease substantially, it's time to replace the battery.
9) Store the charger in a cool and dry place when not in use.
10) Disconnect the supply before making or breaking the connections to the battery
11) During charging, the battery must be placed in a well-ventilated area.
WARNING: Explosive gases. Prevent flames and sparks. Provide adequate ventilation during charging.
12) Keep electrical appliances out of reach from children or infirm people. Do not let them use the appliances without supervision.
13) These appliances are not intended for use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
14) This product must not be disposed of together with domestic waste. This product has to be disposed of at an authorized place for recycling electrical and electronic appliances.
15) By collecting and recycling waste, you help save natural resources, and make sure the product is disposed of in an environmentally friendly and healthy way.
16) This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above, and people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way, and understand the hazards involved.
17) Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
18) Children shall not play with the appliance.