€20.000 - €25.500 annually *
Optional Stock Options
€20.000 - €25.2500 annually *
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge?
Do you excel in pushing the limits of what's considered feasible?
As the first Electrotechnical Engineer to join Hunter, you'll help us improve our current products and work on developing the next generation of Hunter Electric Vehicles. In the future, your role might evolve into a leadership position inside the Hardware team, depending on your performance and predisposition for such.
You can choose one of two ways of being compensated for your work:
- Less Cash + Stock Options
- Knowledge in Electrotechnical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with projects with a practical side (a master thesis alone won't do)
- Fluent in Portuguese and/or English
- Flexibility and comfortable working in a quickly changing environment
- Experience working in a team environment and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented and naturally curious
- Consumer electronics experience is not required. Consideration will be given to qualified
- Work with the Product team on the improvement of the electronics of the Hunter Board and remote with a particular focus on the battery and motors
- Be part of the development team of Hunter's future products